The ductwork in your HVAC system functions as the respiratory system of your home. When it's contaminated or congested, it needs to be cleaned so that it can 'breathe' normally and efficiently. When it breathes better, you do, too!
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Petro can help you breathe cleaner, healthier air at home by installing indoor air quality products using the latest technology from leading brands, including Trane®.
Ultraviolet (UV) germicidal light filter systems – Utilizing the latest technology by emitting intense light that reacts with harmful contaminants in a ducted heating and cooling system, these systems help minimize the concentrations of potentially harmful microorganisms and pollutants from indoor air.
- Eliminates up to 99.9% of mold spores in a ducted system.
- Kills up to 87% of certain airborne bacteria passing by the UV light system.
- Helps maintain system efficiency and airflow, which saves money by limiting the amount of times an HVAC coil should be cleaned.
- Today’s technology optimizes efficiency of lamp run time and LED lets you know when lamp replacement is needed.
- Sealed unit design and multiple interlocks prevent accidental contact with UV rays.
- Completely silent operation.
Trane® CleanEffects™ air cleaner – Setting the standard in air quality this system uses revolutionary technology that supplies your home with a cleaner, healthier environment.
- Removes up to 99.98% of airborne particles that pass through the filter - including those as small as .1 micron.
- 8 times more effective than even the best HEPA room filters and up to 100 times more effective than a standard 1-inch filter.
Central whole house humidifiers – Viruses that cause colds and flu thrive in low humidity. Dry air can also cause nose, throat, and other physical aggravations, increasing the likelihood of getting other upper respiratory ailments. When paired with Trane® CleanEffects™ technology, a Trane® Envirowise™ humidifier:
- Keeps proper humidity levels to help relieve some allergy symptoms, along with complications from asthma and other respiratory ailments.
- Alleviates dryness in a home and provides you with the most advanced whole-house air filtration system.
- Can adjust from summer to winter to provide the right amount of moisture to the air in your home.
Alone or together, these indoor air quality solutions will help your family breathe easier and live healthier all year round.
Our indoor air quality products can be installed into most furnaces and central AC systems after our technician visits your home to determine how they fit and work with your existing HVAC system. You can rely on our team for advice on which systems are best for your home and expert installation of any indoor air quality system.
Why you need an indoor air quality system - get the facts
Breathe better, cleaner, healthier air at home and contact us today to get your indoor air quality system.
Call at 1.855.249.1011 or click here